Cloudburst9 eBill provides a secure way to mange your Cloudburst9 account online. You are granted access to your account(s) subject to compliance with the following Cloudburst9 eBill Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing your account(s). By signing up with Cloudburst9 eBill, you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions governing access to your account(s). If you do not agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions, you may not request access to your account via Cloudburst9 eBill.
- You understand that you must be a Cloudburst9 customer.
- You understand that once you register an account in Cloudburst9 eBill you will receive an e-mail reminder each month informing you that your Cloudburst9 billing statement is available online for instant viewing.
- You understand that once you register an account in Cloudburst9 eBill you will continue to receive a paper copy of your bill in the mail. To stop receiving paper copies of your bill you must enroll in Cloudburst9 eStatements. Depending on when you enroll in Cloudburst9 eStatements, you may receive both an online and a paper copy of your bill; after that you will only receive your bill online.
- You agree that the password you use to access an account through Cloudburst9 eBill will be kept confidential. If you forget your password, you may reset your password online. You understand that you have sole responsibility for the security of your password. You are solely responsible for notifying us of the loss or theft of a password. We will not be liable for any actions, claims, costs, damages, or expenses arising from a lost or stolen password.
- You understand that by registering an account in Cloudburst9 eBill, you enter into an agreement in which you will have online access to your account(s). You agree to access only your Cloudburst9 account(s).
- You agree that it is your responsibility to pay your Cloudburst9 bill every month. You understand that any late payment notices will be sent through the U.S. mail.
- If you dispute a charge on your bill please contact the following:
- Residence & Business Customers: 1-800-627-2197
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm (Central Time)
- You also agree to waive any claim or action against us for use of Cloudburst9 eBill, except where we have acted with gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any delays or failures in performance or for any interruptions arising from any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- You will not send any computer viruses or other messages that could damage our systems.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by and comply with the requirements of the applicable Account Disclosure Statement, our tariffs, rules and regulations, and any applicable state and federal laws and regulations. In turn, we agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions as well.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO Cloudburst9 eBill, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF Cloudburst9 eBill. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR THE LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, OR DATA ARISING OUT OF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, OR LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF Cloudburst9 eBillTHAT IS NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
You further agree that this Agreement shall not be assigned or transferred and that any attempt to assign or transfer this Agreement shall be null and void. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of Iowa. We reserve the right to terminate access to any account(s) enrolled in Cloudburst9 eBill at any time. We also reserve the right to change any charges, fees, or terms described in the Cloudburst9 eBill Terms and Conditions.